email forwarding from gmail a/c
Email forwarding from Gmail A/C
Actually, everyone knew about create an email account with many different email providers but somehow someone has got no idea how to forward an email to someone else email address on their circle or somewhere else.
And most of the people were searching for this thing in google and somehow someone failed to do so. And of course, I'm going to help people who is really looking forward to learning about email forwarding from Gmail Account.
In This Tutorial:
Creating an email account in Gmail:
How to create an email account for yourself or for someone else?
First of all, make sure your device has got internet access!!!
1) Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, or any other browser)
2) Type "gmail.com" in the address bar of the browser
3) Click on the "Create an account" button
4) Fill out the required information and Click "Next"
5) Enter the required information and Click "Next"
6) Click "I agree" button to agree the terms and conditions
Now you are in the account which you just created.
Forwarding a copy of an email to another email address:
How to forward a copy of all the emails to an email address which I'm receiving from anyone?
1) Login your email account
2) Click on the "Settings" tool (Which is next your name logo or Icons logo)
3) Click "see all settings": Now you would be able to see tabs as "General, Labels, Inbox, Accounts and Import, Filters and Blocked addresses, Forwarding and POP/IMAP, Add-ons, Chat and meet, Advanced, Offline, Themes"
4) From the above tabs, select "Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
5) Click on "Add a forwarding address" button
6) Type the email address for forward a copy of your all emails and Click "Next"
7) Click "Proceed and then Click "OK"
8) To confirm the forwarding email address, a verification code will be sent to the destination email address and provide it in the verify email textbox "Verification code" and then Click "Verify" button
9) Select the option button as "Forward a copy of incoming mail to "destination address" and select one of the options as "Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox"
10) Click "Save Changes" button (at the bottom)
Just a screenshot has given you for more understanding:
I hope that this tutorial has got clear picture for you to learn the email forwarding clearly. If you have any questions regarding email forwarding, please state all your questions through "Comments" section.
29/11/2022 01:40:20 pm
excellent resource - Thanks
Leave a Reply.